Financial Aid Services
Let one of our trusted Financial Aid Specialists assist you in providing beneficial financial aid services for your clients!
We Can Help Your Clients By
- Calculating their EFC, and helping them understand how it will affect their chances of receiving need-based aid.
- Assisting them in filing their FAFSA, CSS Profile, IDOC forms and more.
- Assisting them in the appeal process (when applicable).
- Assisting them with verification requests.
- Please note that we are not licensed CPA’s or Financial Advisors. Our team has over 10 years of experience filing the FAFSA, CSS Profile and all other financial aid forms. When necessary, we will suggest to your family that they speak with their Financial Advisor, and we will work together with them to help your family make informed decisions.
Watch our Financial Aid Services Introductory Video
Financial Aid Testimonials
“It appears that USC raised Elan’s financial aid by about $8K. Thank you so much for your persistence and help. You have been a god send.”
“…Great, thank you so much for the help. You have made this whole process so much easier and relieved so much worry and stress!!”
“This was a great investment. Our son was accepted by some of the best engineering schools in the country with financial aid packages that made it all feasible. We could not have done it without Kelly.”
My family is a blended family. This year we have two children heading off to very different universities. Both hold above 4.0 GPAs and both have done a considerable amount of Advanced Placement work while in high school. Blended families come with many challenges and rewards and usually way too many parents making decisions for their children (and not always in agreement with each others’ decisions)….…The end result… Our son was even accepted at his reach school, NYU. All of the packages he received were decent. Because of the financial packages he received, Kelly was able to assist us with an appeal outlining issues that are not usually addressed in the mounds of required paperwork. As a result, our son received another $7900 and was able to attend his number one choice school.
“Last week I was faced with a rather urgent problem regarding my daughter’s admission to Cal State San Marcos. Her admission was rescinded due to a financial aid error I made while enrolling her. Anyway, Kelly was so quick to see the urgency of the situation and she was also very clear as to how she was going to get it resolved quickly. She did wonders when it came to getting this situation handled! She managed to keep me calm and reassure me that everything would be OK. She is a true gem!!! I don’t know what I would have done without her help!!! Thank you for everything she did to help me with this!”
“I would be dead without Kelly. Kelly saved Anna’s hide by helping her with her financial aid and acceptance into UCSB. We could never have navigated that without her expert help. She spent over 2 hours with us on the phone/computer getting Anna’s financial aid straightened out. Thank you again for your expertise, wisdom, experience, patience, tolerance, and caring for these kids.”