The Complete College Planning Platform for IECs
This 19 page Admissions Prep Camp presentation is designed for you to start off the application season with clear expectations for your students. Use this presentation as your first workshop when your juniors are starting the application process. It discusses the following topics:
- The competitive application process
- Four videos to chose from on how colleges chose their whose being accepted
- Your timeline (which, of course, needs to be changed to meet your schedule)
- Student portal discussion
- How to register for your workshops
- Counselor discussion (the important role your counselor will play in your applications)
- Social media – how it can help and/or hurt your applications
- SAT/ACT practice tests versus real tests
Note: this presentation comes with a Social Media Handout. It is free so be sure to pick it up in our store as well.
You can also shorten the presentation and use some of it for school presentations. Note: Our Early Preparation Presentation is a shortened version of this workshop. You do not need both presentations.
Admissions Prep Camp Presentation
The Business of College Planning Course Testimonials
"This class was excellent and helpful in so many ways. Cindy is so generous with her time and expertise, and cares about helping each person in the class. I appreciated her time and attention and commitment to helping us learn. No matter where you are in terms of experience as an IEC I think you will learn something new to help you grow or improve your business. I would definitely recommend this class. Thanks so much Cindy!"
"I cannot begin to say enough positive things about Cindy, 360 Planner, her classes, and products. When I started the class I was hitting my ceiling, I knew I need to make some changes so I could grow. I left the class with everything that I really needed to make that happen. If you are serious about growing your business, making positive change and getting over the hump, then working with Cindy is a NO Brainer."