Do you need help understanding which type of schools will give you the most aid based on your personal financial profile? Do you want to ensure you are taking advantage of every opportunity to access free money? Do you questions whether or not you can afford to send your child to college? Are you worried about filing the FAFSA and CSS Profile? At 360 Planner, we will answer all your questions and guide you each step of the way. Whether your student is a senior and you need to file asap, or they are a junior and you are planning ahead, we can help!
- A thirty minute introductory webinar to get started.
- EFC Calculation (Expected Family Contribution), including a discussion about your EFC and how it will affect your aid as well as discussions around potential financial aid packages for in-state, out-of-state, public and private schools
- FAFSA Filing for one year (up to 20 schools)
- CSS Profile filing for one year (CSS Profile fees are paid by the family and not included in this purchase price)
- Filing of all IDOC forms
- Support in completing all verification form requests
- A one-hour parent appointment with one of our Financial Aid Specialist to discuss your financial aid needs, goals and strategies (held toward the beginning of the process)
- A one-hour family appointment with one of our Financial Aid Specialists to review all university award letters (held once all acceptances and award letters are available to the student)
- Unlimited email support for questions pertaining to the financial aid process
Please note: You can file the FAFSA free at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. Our services are designed to help you navigate the financial aid process and be fully informed when it comes to aid and the type of schools that will give you the most money. In addition we file your forms for you to help make the process easier and less stressful, while also helping you avoid costly mistakes. Our Financial Aid experts have over 35 years experience in the financial world, and 12 years experience filing the FAFSA , CSS Profile, and Institutional forms for families throughout the USA.
**Once you purchase this package, click on the link in your downloads to schedule your first appointment where we will discuss the process and get started.**