The Complete College Planning Platform for Students & Parents
The all-in-one college planning platform for students and parents
Personalize your process as you find the right schools, manage your deadlines, complete your college tasks, understand your financial aid options, and much more!
360 Planner Benefits
360 Planner provides the data and information needed for students and parents to make informed decisions regarding career and college planning.
- College data
- including GPA and test score comparisons
- College searches
- Essay requirements
- Career assessments
- Financial aid data
- Checklists for important milestones
- Gap year programs
- Trade schools
- Leadership programs and summer camps
- Scholarship information
- Portfolio building
Being informed is not enough. At 360 Planner we provide easy access for students and parents to gain access to, and communicate with, the right people at the right time.
- Interview with real professionals via webinar to explore a variety of career options.
- Participate in the 360 Planner live college planning webinars, and learn how to complete specific college planning tasks.
- Join our live College Admission Talks and ask admission officers questions to help you determine the right college fit from the comfort of your own home.
- Access our live financial aid webinars so you can be informed and ask questions.
- Listen in on our live College Admission Talks, gap year and extra curricular activity webinars, or watch previously recorded webinars, so you can help your student(s) choose the right path after high school.
- Access your students’ portal anytime so you can assist them in the college planning process.
At 360 Planner, we take it even one step further. Providing information and access is vital, but what good is it if students don’t use it?
- Easily use the information provided to guide you in the right direction.
- Use the career assessments to help you choose the right major and college.
- Utilize our live and recorded webinars to find out, not only what you need to do, but also understand the why behind each task and how to accomplish them.
- We provide assistance in the career and college process at all levels, ranging from do-it-yourself tools to bringing in the right support if/when you need additional help.
- File your FAFSA directly through our secure system, and easily compare your students’ financial aid awards with school averages.
Parents & Students
Parents: The college planning process can be very stressful and there are many factors to consider. Do you have any of these questions playing in your head?
- Where will my student thrive?
- Will they get in?
- How will I pay for college?
- Will we get financial aid?
360 Planner will help get your questions answered and ease your stress through our personalized online college planning system!
Students: Are you excited about going to college, yet feeling a little lost in getting there?
Are you asking yourself any of these questions regarding the process?
- How do I choose the best list of colleges for my specific needs/wants?
- How do I access as much financial aid as possible?
- Do I need to write essays for every college?
- What are the colleges wanting from my essays?
- Should I take the SAT or ACT, or both?
- What extra-curricular activities will make the biggest impact on my college applications?
- Do I really need to take a full load of AP or IB courses?
- What is a brag sheet?
Call Us 805-791-2015 Email Us info@360Planner.com Follow Us On Facebook